Eve’s Hemp Seed Oil and Natural Whiteness Toothpaste
The toothpaste for healthy and white teeth
Eve’s Hemp Seed Oil and Natural Whiteness Toothpaste is the toothpaste rich in Cannabidiol (CBD), helping to reduce the buildup of bacteria in the mouth. With 17 types of herbs, it helps clean thoroughly, helps whiten teeth, prevents tooth decay, strengthens gums and teeth, reduces bad breath, prevents plaque, tea, coffee, and cigarette stains, and promotes fresh breath all day long.
- Reduces bad breath, and promotes fresh breath for a long time
- Reduces the accumulation of bacteria in the mouth
- Helps whiten teeth
- Helps strengthen gums and tooth roots
- Heals wounds, reduces pain, and reduces inflammation in the mouth
- Reduces inflammation of the gums
- Prevents plaque, tea, coffee, and cigarette stains
- Hemp Seed Oil: contains Cannabidiol (CBD), a substance that is beneficial for oral and dental health. It helps relieve pain, reduces bacteria, and reduces the accumulation of bacteria in the mouth.
- Guava Leaf Extract: contains compounds as Gallic Acid Isoflavonoids, Catechin, Epicatechin, Routing, Naringenin, and Kaempferol. It has properties to help relieve pain, reduce inflammation, provide antioxidants, prevent tooth decay, help strengthen teeth and gums, reduce pain, and heal mouth ulcers.
- Deolight Powder: Japanese persimmon extract contains high tannin with properties to suppress bad breath, provide antibacterial effect, help reduce tooth sensitivity, prevent tooth decay, and prevent plaque, tea, coffee, and cigarette stains.
- Green Tea Extract: has anti-cavities properties, helps inhibit S. mutans bacteria which is a major cause of plaque formation, helps freshen breath, and prevents infection in the oral area.
- Chamomile Extract: contains a substance called Alpha-bisabolol which has properties to fight against S. aureus and Bacillus subtilis bacteria, helping to reduce inflammation of the oral mucosa.
- Shikon Extract: from Japan contains Shikonin to help heal wounds, increase granulation tissue regeneration, and reduce inflammation in the mouth.
Directions: Squeeze the toothpaste onto the brush (as corn kernel size), brush all over the mouth until foaming, then rinse off with clean water.
Content: 90 g
FDA Registration Number: 12-1-6400032018