- We ship to all destinations worldwide.
- Item(s) will be shipped out within 3 business days after payment verification and confirmation email from PAYPAL.
- All items will be shipped to the address provided at the checkout step.
- Please be sure your shipping address is correct. If you would like to change the shipping address, please inform us before you make your purchase.
- Packages will be required a signature and the Registered Number will be entered into the Tracking System and Confirm System showing delivery or attempted delivery.
- Registered Airmail is handled differently in different countries; it is always reliable.
- For US customers, the United States Postal Service (USPS) handles Registered Air Mail as “Certified Mail with Delivery Confirmation”.
- All international shipments must pass the customs clearance at the destination country which may cause the import duty.
- In case the import duty occurs, the recipients must be responsible for the charge themselves.
The package will be shipped directly from Thailand via:
- DHL Express which takes 3 – 5 business days with $30 USD shipping fee.
- ePacket which takes 7 – 14 business days with $10 USD shipping fee.
- Small Packet-Air which takes 15 – 30 business days with $10 USD shipping fee.
*Excluding the customs clearance process timeframe
International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine possible additional costs prior to buying.
Some goods will not be allowed for import to some countries or some states in USA. If the customs do random check and find some prohibited items, they may destroy or return the items. For example, if they find some seeds they will destroy and send only blank envelop to the customer. In this case, the clients are unable to claim for a refund because we’ve already sent the goods. So please check your customs regulation before placing order, otherwise we will not take any responsibility. Effective from 31/1/2018