Tips in Applying Eye Makeup
Many women these days uses makeup to make themselves beautiful and presentable during important occasions, dates and also during their work. Once you have a beautiful makeup, there is a bigger chance for you to look more beautiful and appealing and many people might also turn their neck just to see your beautiful face. However, applying makeup, especially eye makeup would be really hard to ladies who don’t have the talent to put makeup in their eyes perfectly. Moreover, if you are one of those ladies, then the following tips in applying makeup in your eyes below would be a great help for you. You just need to read and follow it correctly.
How to properly put makeup in your eyes
- Put concealer around your eyes – the first thing that you need to do is to apply a concealer around it. Concealer will cover your dark eye circles or other kinds of discoloration that present in around your eyes that is unappealing. For you to cover the dark circles under your eyes, you should just put three concealer dots in it and spread it smoothly until it looks more natural.
- Put eye shadow primer – the eyeshadow primer will be a big help for you to keep your eye makeup With it, you will not anymore need to worry whether if your eyeshadow will look greasy or not.
- Put eyeliner – after you have put an eyeshadow primer, the next thing that you should do is to apply an eyeliner. You can use eye pencil or liquid liners, depending on your wants, but it might be the best for you an eyeshadow with dark colors as an eyeliner. It is also advisable that you first make your slanted brush wet before dipping it to dark eyeshadow for it to stick more to your eyes.
- Put eyeshadow – in applying eye makeup, eyeshadow is one of the important thing that you should use to have a mesmerizing look. Furthermore, it is also great for you to use an eyeshadow with three color tone and put from your lids up to the brow. Allow the color to also blend to each other just like a rainbow for you to have a gorgeous look similar to other celebrities.
- Curl your lashes – curling your lashes will definitely make your eye makeup and eyes look more elegant, so make sure to curl it using an eyelash curler. But make sure not to do it too hard to prevent loss of lashes.
- Put a mascara – the last thing that you need to do in order to achieve a beautiful eyes with makeup is to apply a mascara. Your mascara will serves as an emphasis to your eyes and also to your eye lashes. However, make sure not to put too much mascara because it might be too heavy for your eyes and might also not look good.
Eye makeup can really add a more beautiful and appealing look to your eyes and face. So make sure to follow the following tips above to really achieve a good-looking eyes. With it, you will definitely become more attractive and presentable in front of other people.