Herbalcent Hair Tonic 60 ml.
The hair tonic for baldness and hair loss treatment
Herbalcent Hair Tonic is the product that helps treat hair loss and thin hair problems. It contains beneficial substance from Licorice Pu Extract to reduce the cause of hair loss caused by hormones and scalp oiliness.
Also, the Gingko Extract helps strengthen hair roots, while Ginsana Extract increases the blood circulation with key feature as a natural extract that is safe with no residues from chemical and causes no recurrence of hair loss after stop usage. The herbal spray formula from Licorice Pu helps reduce hair loss caused by oily scalp and strengthen the hair roots.
Frequent Hair Problems:
- Thin hair and hair baldness caused by hereditary
- Abnormal hair fall
- Hair loss unreasonably
- Weak hair condition
- Smaller and thinner hair
- Licorice Root Extract
- Gingko Extract & Ginsana Extract
- Saw Palmetto & Zinc Complex
- Triclosan & Germaben II
- Chamomile Extract , Nettle Extract & Alpha-Tocopherol
- Swertia Extract , Isodon Extract & Gentian Extract
Benefits of Key Ingredients:
- Licorice polyol PU helps reduce oil and hair fall.
- Gingko extract, Ginsana extract, (2G) increase hair growth with a mechanism to increase the blood circulation with Ginkgo leaves and Ginseng root.
Spray all over the troublesome scalp area and gently massage with fingers to stimulate the blood circulation. Use 2 times a day, in the morning and evening with no need to rinse for at least 3-6 months.
Spray Herbalcent Hair Tonic over the troublesome areas and gently massage with fingers for 2-3 minutes for the better absorption of the product and to stimulate the blood circulation in hair roots. It’s recommended to use 2 times a day and leave for at least 3 hours with no need to rinse. Use in the morning and evening continually for at least 3-6 months for the complete healthy hair roots.
The product is concentrated. If there a rash or burning occurs, stop using immediately.
Content: 60 ml.
FDA Registration Number: 10-1-5433715
There are no reviews yet.