Manuka Honey Cream by Amado
The Manuka Honey cream for all beauty within one
Manuka Honey Cream by Amado contains Manuka Honey or the Queen of Honey which has superior properties than regular honey because it is found to have antibacterial activity that is specific to Manuka Honey (Unique Manuka Factor – UMF). It has higher antioxidants than other types of honey and is also rich in protein, vitamins and minerals that have skin-nourishing properties. It contains antioxidants that help protect and slow down the degeneration of skin cells. In addition, honey also contains AAH650+ (Active Antibacterial Antioxidant Honey 650+), which is a high antioxidant. It helps reduce dark spots, melasmas and freckles, increases moisture and softens skin, reduces inflammation and heal wounds, resists bacteria on facial skin, treats inflammatory acne, comedone, and black marks from acne to fade away, and promotes skin to be clearly radiant without acne. It provides all beauty within one bottle.
- Helps reduce dark spots and reduces melamine pigment production
- Helps reduce acne inflammation
- Helps reduce allergy and irritation, and reduces inflammation of skin
- Helps reduce wrinkles and tightens skin
- Helps soften and moisturizes skin to be healthy
- Manuka Honey has higher antioxidants than other types of honey. It helps fight against bacteria, treats acne, reduces dark spots, melasmas, freckles, and inflammation, heals wounds, increases moisture, and softens skin.
- Andrographis Paniculata has the ability to inhibit bacteria, especially bacteria that cause acne. It helps heal wounds better and reduces inflammation.
- Caviar Lime helps fight against free radicals that cause the aging of skin. It also helps reduce acne scars.
- Totarol is extracted from Pine Bark. It has anti-bacterial activity which fights against antibiotics, especially the bacteria that cause acne.
Directions: After facial cleansing, apply the cream onto facial skin regularly in the morning and before bed.