Wonder Smile Toothpaste
The 2 In 1 toothpaste for fresh breath and healthy oral cavity
Wonder Smile Toothpaste is the 2 In 1 toothpaste that serves as a mouthwash at the same time. This Nano Micellar & Aquanized Ion innovation uses water molecules for cleaning. It is made into a rich cream texture that does not mix with starch and sugar. It can be used as a substitute for mouthwash. The toothpaste is concentrated with a mixture of more than 12 kinds of natural herbs, helping to take care of the oral cavity perfectly. It can be used in children. It is gentle to tooth surface, does not destroy surface tension or enamel, and prevents tooth decay, yellow stains, and bad breath.
- Helps whiten teeth
- Can be used more than 350 times
- Helps detox the oral cavity, gums, and teeth
- Eliminates yellow stains from tea, coffee, and limestone
- Reduces tooth sensitivity, swollen and inflammatory gums, and prevents tooth decay
- Reduces bad breath for better fresh breath
- Helps reduce inflammation of mouth ulcers
- Reduces the accumulation of bacteria in oral cavity
- Contains 12 premium herbs
- Contains vitamins C, E and B2
- Uses 2in1 Nano Micellar & Aquanized Ion innovation
- Camphor: relieves pain, reduces inflammation, helps nurture tooth nerve, and reduces tooth sensitivity.
- Streblus Asper: helps whiten teeth, and kills oral infection.
- Mint: provides fresh breath.
- Borneol: helps freshen breath, reduces toothache, and reduces inflammation of the gums.
- Clove: reduces gingivitis symptoms and scurvy, helps prevent bacteria, and nourishes root canal.
- Cinnamon: helps inhibit bacteria and oral fungus to eliminate bad breath.
- Aloe Vera: prevents gumboil and severe gingivitis.
- Licorice: helps reduce tooth decay.
- Guava Leaf: prevents bad breath and gum disease, and reduces inflammation.
- Chlorophyll: helps detox gums, and treats root canal.
- Centella Asiatica: provides antibacterial effect, heals wounds, treats apthous ulcer, and cures canker sores.
- Chameleon plant: helps inhibit bacteria and reduces inflammation.
- Vitamin C: helps maintain the gum structure, and relieves symptoms of gingivitis.
- Vitamin E: provides moisture of the lips.
- Vitamin B2: reduces ulcers in the corners of the mouth, lips, and tongue.
Directions: Squeeze toothpaste at the size of a corn kernel onto a brush to clean mouth and teeth every day, in the morning and before bed or as often as needed.
Content: 50 g
FDA Registration Number: 10-1-6300041649