Pueraria Mirifica – Breast Enlargement 100 Capsules
100% PUERARIA MIRIFICA PURE HERBAL
PUERARIA MIRIFICA BREAST ENLARGEMENT FIRMING ANTI-WRINKLE
Pueraria mirifica or Kwao Krua is an herb cultivated from a root found in Thailand.
The root is thought to have many energy-related health benefits like the herb ginseng.
Pueraria is used in many herbal formulas given for women’s health because of its similar actions to the estrogen hormone.
Like many Eastern herbs, there have been few case studies to prove some of the claims made by Pueraria distributors.
Pueraria mirifica and benefits
Phytoestrogens (meaning plant-estrogens), are plant compounds which structurally similar to and work like the human estrogens.
There are a number of different types of phytoestrogens, however the phytoestrogen that exhibit ANY estrogenic activity occur almost exclusively in legumes and beans such as soybeans.
Pueraria mirifica is a “fountain of youth”
Most women are concerned about aging, particularly the effects of the aging process. At a certain age, the body experiences dramatic changes: the body’s systems and its functions begin to decelerate and the immune system weakens.
For the average woman, the menstruation cycle ends around 50, when the reproductive system stops or slows down. Moreover, women who no longer menstruate are often troubled by adverse effects from lower levels of estrogen circulating in the body.
Estrogen helps to control the production of free radicals (free radicals are perceived as being harmful for the body because it accelerates degeneration of cells), and therefore a lack of estrogen induces production of free radicals. Consequently, menopausal women will experience both psychological and physiological changes.
Psychological changes range from anxiety, tension and nervousness to chronic depression. Whereas the physiological effects includes hot flushes, fatigue and insomnia to more severe conditions as bone loss, balding and degeneration of the reproductive area.
When the menstruation cycle ends, the body decelerates its estrogen and progesterone production.
This occurs because the ovaries stop functioning when most women are 50 years of age – an unpleasant yet natural byproduct of the aging process.
Consequently, menopausal women and post-menopausal women need something to replace the loss of natural estrogen.
Chemical substitutes will help to alleviate both the psychological and physiological changes menopausal women and post-menopausal women will probably experience.
However, chemical therapies must be conducted under a physician’s close guidance.
A better and safer solution is to use Pueraria mirifica a natural estrogen found in nature.
Firstly, phytoestrogens in Pueraria mirifica can supplement the human estrogens. Evidence from several independent studies demonstrates that phytoestrogens can produce estrogenic effects in menopausal women. Various studies have shown that women in Asian countries (with high phytoestrogen intakes, especially soybeans) have a lower frequency of hot flushes when compared to women in Western countries (with lower phytoestrogen intakes.)
Moreover, the effects of phytoestrogens on menopausal women are confirmed in the following study: 70-80% of menopausal living in Europe experienced hot flushes, compared to 57% in Malaysia, 18% in China and 14% in Singapore. In another study, 58 menopausal women were given an increase in phytoestrogen intake, the effects were positive, within 12 weeks a large number of the subjects experienced a reduction in hot flushes, and a majority of the subjects experienced a decrease in symptoms associated with menopause.
Secondly, there is evidence to support that phytoestrogen consumption contributes to lower risks of cardiovascular disease and that phytoestrogens may even prevent cardiovascular related diseases. In a study, it was proven that phytoestrogens in soybeans could decrease the level of LDL cholesterol and increase the level of HDL cholesterol in the blood, therefore reducing the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
Moreover, subjects who consumed soy at least three times daily, reported a decrease in the total level of cholesterol, LDL cholesterol and triglyceride.
Conclusion Drugs used to treat illness and diseases are called Pharmaceuticals.
Phytochemicals in plants having potential health benefits are called Nutriceutricals. Pueraria mirifica contains a variety of beneficial Phytochemicals, which possesses very unique properties, which are not found in any other known plants in the world and therefore, it is considered a safer nutriceutical practice.
We are now revealing to the world the application of Pueraria mirifica in health promoting benefits, and beauty aspect.
One claim of the Pueraria-Mirifica.org is that the herb can improve the appearance of skin. According to the site, the herb stimulates hormonal activity, which hydrates skin and leads to a brilliant complexion. New skin cells and collagen may be renewed or developed as well as a restoration of healthy hair. This claim is not backed up by any evidence, but a study in the Journal of Fertility and Sterility in 2005 did find that there were fewer wrinkles in women who were using estrogen supplementation.
The similarity between Pueraria and estrogen may cause similar effects.
Pueraria Mirifica important benefits :
- One of the biggest claims of Pueraria mirifica is that it enhances features of women’s breasts.
- A study performed by the Pueraria mirifica farm claimed that the herb performed well versus a placebo in breast firmness, reduced mammary pain and several other ways related to female hormones.
- A study made by professors shows that the Pueraria Mirifica has important benefits to classify the Pueraria Mirifica in the dietary reinforcement products. It might be even announced that the Pueraria Mirifica could prevent from the cancer.
- Shows that the phytoestrogens of the Pueraria Mirifica will provoke an increase in the turgidity of the cells.
- Breast augmentation will be increased if the body is sufficiently supplied by calcium with foods and have exercises are applied on the chest.
- So we recommend : you to drink milk regularly when you are taking Pueraria Mirifica
- For add the results : to be good effective and have better health for Your Breast.
- The Pueraria Mirifica is an aid to the development of the breast tissue and helps to increase the volume of your breast by lengthening and branching of the canals that connect the nipple.
- It also increases the fatty tissue and ligaments around your breast that provide better support and a more beautiful shape.
- As the size of the channels decreases from the nipple to the interior of the chest, ending no clusters of lobules, resulting in the breast being firmer and more fulfilled.
Directions: Take 1 capsule, 3 times daily after meals.
Size: 1 bottle (100 capsules)
FDA No. G253/42