Livnest Vitamin C
The dietary supplement for body health and skin care
Livnest Vitamin C is a source of Vitamin C which is an antioxidant to help slow down the deterioration of cells. Vitamin C is therefore classified as a type of vitamin that is essential for the body, but the body can’t produce by itself. It must be obtained from consumption. Vitamin C boosts the immune system, prevents from getting colds easily, and nourishes skin. It is suitable for people with allergies and asthma. It stimulates collagen production, and serves as a basic antioxidant that the body needs to be supplemented with other vitamins and extracts to be more effective. This Vitamin C is derived from natural extracts. It does not contain harmful substances and does not irritate the stomach.
- Helps strengthen the immune system and prevents from getting colds easily
- Helps stimulate collagen production
- Contains antioxidants to help slow down the deterioration of cells
- Helps repair damaged cells and prevents cells from deterioration
- Helps increase the absorption of iron from food
- Acerola Cherry Extract 200 mg
- Emblica Extract 200 mg
- Sodium Ascorbate 50 mg
Take 1 capsule per day.
- It is not recommended in children under 18 years old, pregnant women, and breastfeeding mothers.
- It is recommended to additionally take 5 food groups at a proper proportion on a regular basis.
- It has no effect to prevent or cure any diseases.
Content: 30 Capsules
FDA Registration Number: 11-1-11259-5-0050