Mizme By Shapelypink
The dietary supplement product for 3 to 7 kg weight loss within 1 box!
Mizme By Shapelypink is the dietary supplement product for weight loss with premium herbal extracts imported from abroad. It helps accelerate the metabolism of fats. It’s safe and certified by Thailand FDA.
- Helps burn out excess fats, whether sitting or sleeping
- Helps block out the fats consumed
- Provides high fiber for fast fullness
- Contains Konjac Powder and White Kidney Beans for less food consumption and long fullness
- Contains Vitamin to prevent skin deterioration
- After stop, there is no feeling of hunger or yo-yo effect like other products
- Helps quickly and safely lose weight for 3 to 7 kg within 1 box
White Kidney Bean:
It helps inhibit the activity of Alpha-amylase enzyme which functions in digesting carbohydrate in the upper small intestine. This helps reduce body fat. This is an enzyme that decomposes starch into smaller molecules. As a result, the consumed foods that are starchy and sugars will be absorbed and used as energy partially. White Kidney Bean contains Phaseolamin which inhibits the process of transferring starch into sugar up to 66% and excretes out. The remaining 34% of the enzyme will digest the sugar freely, so the consumed starch will not be totally absorbed into the body. Then the accumulated fat caused by transformation of sugar will be reduced. When the body gains less energy, it takes and burns out accumulated fat.
It is a glucose-like substance but does not provide calories. It can stimulate the perception of hunger. When taken, it restrains the hunger. It’s the only natural extract the scientists assert as a substance to reduce hunger up to 40-60%, resulting in reduction of appetite, satiety, and less hunger.
It is an extract to help fight against free radicals, slow down aging, and reduce the appearance of wrinkles. Regular intake helps keep skin bright, smooth, and soft naturally. It also promotes more healthy and effective immune system. Moreover, it keeps skin radiant and even as well as helps quickly heal open wounds and burns.
Coenzyme Q10 is an extract that has antioxidant properties. It maintains the cell wall, making it a potent antioxidant that helps prevent premature aging, diminish wrinkles, and nourish skin to be bright and glowing. It also effectively helps slow down the deterioration of skin cells. It can work well with Vitamin E which is another antioxidant with no disturbance. So it helps prevent cancer, nurture skin, inhibit clotting of blood, and prevent Alzheimer’s disease. This anti-oxidant helps slow down cell degeneration, reduce wrinkles, and reduce the side effects of taking a slimming drug. It also helps reduce cholesterol in the arteries and reduces the risk of hypertension.
L-Carnitine is the name of one extract created in our own body. It is made up of two amino acids: Lysine and Methionine. It is used in many different functions such as enhancing the process of fat removal by transporting fatty acids into the center of cellular energy generation. Or simply say L-Carnitine helps the body convert fatty acids into energy, thereby reducing appetite and promoting long fullness.
Psyllium Husk Powder:
It’s a natural fiber from Psyllium Husk trees. It’s a kind of fiber that can be water-soluble. When mixed with water or drinks such as fruit juice, it will swell like gel. When taken, it promotes fullness and helps burn out accumulated fat, trap new fat, and detox toxins in the body. It’s very beneficial to the body, especially those who want to lose weight or control weight to reduce blood fat and diabetes. It also helps reduce the risk of coronary artery disease, promote the better digestion system, better detox or cleanse the intestines, reduce constipation, prevent colon cancer, and reduce the absorption of fat.
It is an herb that excellently helps lose weight by inhibiting the production of body fat. The natural substance in Garcinia Extract helps inhibit the conversion of starch and sugar into fat as well as burns out fat in the body. It also helps inhibit the accumulation of fat and sugar in the body, while restraining the conversion of glucose into fat. It excellently helps eliminate accumulated fat.
Take 1 capsule daily before breakfast for 15-30 minutes.
Content: 1 Box = 10 Capsules
FDA Registration Number: 11-1-11054-1-0637
[ New Package ]