The dietary supplement for body detox and healthy body
Amsel Fibocol is the dietary supplement that increases fiber in the gastrointestinal tract, detoxifies the body, and stimulates excretion. With Fructooligosaccharides which are natural dietary fiber, it stimulates the growth of beneficial microorganisms in the gastrointestinal tract.
Suitable for: people who eat less vegetables, those who want to improve the excretory system, reduce belly fats, slow down colon cancer, and absorb fats and toxic residues in the colon.
- Fructooligosaccharides which are natural dietary fiber stimulate the growth of beneficial microorganisms in the gastrointestinal tract and prevent diarrhea, flatulence, and indigestion.
- Psyllium Husk Powder which is dietary fiber helps absorb sugar, absorbs toxins, and promotes easier excretion.
- Apple Cider Vinegar Powder helps fight against pathogenic bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract.
- Kiwi Powder stimulates excretion.
- Acerola Cherry Extract contains Vitamin A, B1, B2, B3 and minerals to help maintain the balance of the excretory system.
- Vitamin B Complex helps resist stress, prevents indigestion, and balances out the energy metabolism.
- Fructooligosaccharide Powder 5000.00 mg
- Psyllium Husk Powder 5000.00 mg
- Kiwi Fruit Powder 500.00 mg
- Apple Cider Vinegar Powder 300.00 mg
- Acerola Cherry Extract 300.00 mg
- Dandelion Root Extract 200.00 mg
- Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin 100.00 mg
- Vitamin Premix 30.00 mg
Directions: Dissolve in cold water for 180 ml. Take 1 sachet per day to help balance out the gastrointestinal tract + stimulate excretion. Take 2 sachets per day (morning and evening) to help balance out the gastrointestinal tract + increase excretion in those with constipation. When stop taking it does not have any negative effects on the excretory system.
- It is recommended to additionally take 5 food groups at a proper proportion on a regular basis.
- The product is not recommended in children and pregnant women.
- It is recommended to store in a cool dry place, away from sunlight.
Content: 1 box contains 10 sachets.
FDA Registration Number: 10-1-06056-1-0067