Ausway Bilberry 10,000 mg.
The dietary supplement product from Bilberry benefits for eyesight nourishment
Ausway Bilberry 10,000 mg helps nourish the eyesight and lens, reduces the blue light that will reflect on the eyes, and helps with the better vision. The high quality product is 100% safe and leaves no residues in the body.
- Enhances visual performance in the dark, reduces the time in adjusting from light to darkness or the dim light because VMA quickly helps restore Rhodopsin in the eyes after exposure to the light
- Promotes the clearer vision and enhances the efficiency of many enzymes inside the retina, leading to a clear vision
- Helps nurture the eyes for the better vision in the dark
- Helps treat night blindness
- Helps reduce eye fatigue after long eyesight usage
- Helps protect the lens and promotes collagen in the Cornea and capillaries to be stronger
- Helps reduce free radicals in the retina, preventing the deterioration which often occurs with the eyes such as cataracts, glaucoma, pterygium, and corneal degeneration in the elderly (long-sightedness)
- Anthocyanosides can excellently capture with the pigment epithelium on the retina. It has excellent antioxidant activity to reduce cell degeneration and restore Rhodopsin after exposure to the light, resulting in the capability of vision in the dark.
- Tannins function as the Astringent and have the effect of inhibiting the growth of pathogens such as some bacteria.
- Flavonoid is a substance that has antioxidant activity and the precursor of many hormones necessary to human.
- Glucoquinine is a substance that stimulates the action of Insulin for the better blood sugar control.
Take 1-2 capsules before breakfast.
- The results vary in individual.
- This product is not a medicine and has no effect to treat or cure any diseases.
- It’s recommended to additionally take 5 food groups at a proper proportion on a regular basis.
- Store in a cool and dry place, avoiding sunlight and heating.
- Read the instruction before taking.
Content: 1 Box = 60 Capsules