BellaCare Super Premium Collagen Tripeptide
BellaCare Super Premium Collagen Tripeptide is a collagen imported from Japan and made by Japan’s l argest collagen producer, which was founded in 1907 with factories spread across various regions including Osaka, Tokyo and Fuji to adequately meet annually rising trends in collagen market demands.
BellaCare Collagen Tripeptide is made from tilapia, a fish that is rich in protein because it is raised in freshwater lakes tested and found to have premium water quality, including an extremely good ecological system. The collagen is digested with specific enzymes allowing excellent absorption into the skin after consumption while also having good coloring and fragrance.
BellaCare Collagen Tripeptide focuses on product quality meeting international standards with research and development benefits from collagen in various aspects. In addition, market surveys have found “scent and taste” to be the main reason why consumers do not continually consume collagen, causing the producer to be the sole collagen producer who invented the best method of deodorizing collagen’s fish scent.
Benefits of Collagen :
Collagen consumption has been found to significantly increase bone density.
Double blind experiments in two groups involving placebo and 10 g collagen dosages for two months found consumption of collagen peptide at 10 g/day to be capable of significantly increasing skin moisture, thereby rapidly re-moisturizing dehydrated skin. Consumers will feel silky smooth, moisturized skin as they discover make-up lasts much longer.
- Hair and Nails
Experiments have found consumption of collagen peptide at 7 g/day to be able to help patients with abnormal nails have improved conditions (86%) (43 of 50 samples). Moreover, collagen consumption has been found to be capable of enhancing hair thickness.
- Blood Triglyceride Reduction
Collagen peptide consumption has been found to be capable of inhibiting rising triglyceride levels in the bloodstream.
- Easily dissolved; no sediment.
- Eliminates skin damage and blemishes
- Gives your skin a smooth, silky texture.
- Reduces blemish and acne scarring.
- Moisturizes your skin and hair.
- Erases wrinkles and adds firmness to your skin.
- Strengthens your hair and reduces hair loss.
- Improves nail health; prevents brittleness.
- Helps promote strong, flexible tissues white increasing synovial fluid for the knee joints to help relieve joint pain. Let your skin determine your age. Reverse aging for attractive skin using 100% Vitamin C Collagen Peptide. It’s easy to take and imported from Japan.
Ingredients per 1 serving (2 teaspoons)
- Collagen Tripeptide 3,000 mg
- Ascorbic Acid 60 mg
- Coenzyme Q10 10 mg
BellaCare Collagen Tripeptide Plus Vitamin C Co enzyme Q10 is a small collagen peptide that dissolves well in water and can be mixed with hot or cold beverages. Take 1-3 teaspoons daily (1 teaspoon = 1,500 mg). To improve absorption, take on an empty stomach in the mornings and before bed.
Precautions : Store in cool and dry place. Keep out light and reach of children. No added preservatives, chlorinated solvents, Artificial colors and flavours.
Net Weight : 3.20 g. x 30 sachets.
FDA Registration Number: 10-1-10548-1-0037