Beyond Khing Khing Whitening Fresh Care Herb Toothpaste
The toothpaste for clean mouth and fresh breath
Beyond Khing Khing Whitening Fresh Care Herb Toothpaste is the toothpaste with ginger herbal ingredient that is extra gentle for oral health care. Combining the properties of SOL to help maintain healthy gums and teeth, giving a cool, refreshing scent from Menthol, Clove, Peppermint, Triphala Extract, Aloe Vera, and Extracts from the core and pulp of Orange and Guava Leaves, it reduces the accumulation of bacteria that causes bad breath for clean mouth and fresh breath. It promotes strong tooth enamel, prevents tooth decay and tooth erosion, whitens teeth, strengthens teeth, and defeats bad breath, all in one tube.
- Increases freshness in the mouth
- Stops bad breath and reduces white patches on the tongue
- Reduces tartar
- Reduces yellow stain, tea stain, and coffee stain
- Reduces the pain of gingivitis
- Inhibits bacteria and nourishes gums
- Reduces symptoms of bleeding gums
- Reduces inflammation and irritation in the mouth
- Promotes strong teeth with no decay and no tooth sensitivity
- Guava Leaf Extract suppresses bad breath and nourishes gums.
- Triphala Extract inhibits bacteria.
- Extract from Citro Fresh Orange pulp inhibits bacteria and is high in vitamin C.
- Aloe Vera reduces inflammation and irritation in the mouth.
- Clove Oil reduces bleeding gums and gingivitis.
- Ginger Oil reduces bad breath and reduces white patches on the tongue.
- Extracts from Thyme and Peppermint Biosol inhibit bacteria.
- Mint Peppermint Oil adds freshness to the mouth.
Directions: Use just a mung bean size every morning and before bed or after meals.
Recommendations: Dry brushing is brushing teeth with fluoride toothpaste without water involved, both before brushing and after brushing the teeth.
- Remove food particles between the teeth or use dental floss with no need to rinse your mouth before brushing your teeth.
- Squeeze 1/3 of the toothpaste on the brush without dipping it in water.
- Brush your teeth thoroughly for at least 2 minutes.
- Spit out the toothpaste without having to rinse off with water to store fluoride to let the tooth enamel last as long as possible.
- Refrain from eating or drinking for at least 30 minutes to allow fluoride to fully act to prevent tooth decay.
Content: 50 g
FDA Registration Number: 13-1-6500029497