Claire Triple C Milky Moisturizer
The nourishing product for radiant and moisturized facial skin
Claire Triple C Milky Moisturizer is the nourishing product for facial and neck care. The milk lotion is enriched with the unique extract of the Wild Indigo blended with Encapsulated Copper Peptides, the intelligent capsule with Ligand Peptide on the periphery of the capsule, working by slowly pushing nourishment into skin for nutrients to penetrate skin and act as efficiently as possible, and 5 types of milk extracts that have been selected with outstanding properties in moisturizing, soothing, and revitalizing skin to be relaxed, especially Soybean Milk Culture Filtrate, the Black Soybean Milk Extract from Japan that has been fermented with Lactobacillus Delbrueckii bacterial cells to get important substances that are more beneficial than general soybean milk. Also, with Hyaluronic Acid and 3 types of Vitamin C, it promotes skin to be bright and glowing with aura. The product helps reduce wrinkles as well as adds a soft, smooth feeling to skin. With the lotion that is lightweight and easily absorbed into skin, it is not sticky but suitable for all skin types.
- Smoothens, softens, and moisturizes skin
- Soothes and revitalizes skin
- Promotes radiant and glowing skin
- Reduces wrinkles
Provides 5 types of milk with the best moisturizing effect to skin:
- Soybean Milk Culture Filtrate is an important substance obtained from fermentation of soy milk from Japan. It has been processed through the fermentation process with Lactobacillus Delbrueckii bacterial cells. Soy milk obtained from bacterial cell fermentation has better properties in inhibiting skin pigmentation than general soy milk because yeast cells are popularly used for fermentation of soy milk.
- Rice Milk Extract is obtained from the rice milk that will be collected from the rice seeds after the rice flowers fall, which is the best lactation period. Rice milk contains an important substance called Gamma Oryzanol, which has properties to help reduce dark spots, gently remove blackheads on facial skin, exfoliate skin cells, brighten skin, and moisturize skin.
- Lactokine Fluid is an important substance extracted from milk. It effectively helps balance out skin, soothes skin, and stimulates collagen production for smooth, soft, and youthful-looking skin.
- Milk Hydrolysate is the protein produced by fermentation of milk with Lactobacillus bacteria. It has outstanding properties in helping increase skin moisture.
- Bio Milk Rice is the extract of rice milk rich in Minerals, Glucose, and Vitamin E. It has properties in slowing down premature aging and reducing dark spots.
Promotes radiant skin with Triple C (3 types of Vitamin C):
- 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid is the 99% pure Vitamin C, equivalent to the natural Vitamin C. From the result of the experiment, it was found to help brighten skin with the Tyrosinase reduction process that helps reduce melanin pigmentation and also reduces melanin pigments that have already occurred.
- Ascorbyl Glucoside is a very stable Vitamin C, so it can last long without any change and maintain effectiveness without deterioration. It is effective in whitening, making skin look radiant, and stimulating the production of collagen in skin.
- Caprylyl 2-Glyceryl Ascorbate is the new innovative Vitamin C from Japan. It has more special properties than other Vitamin C types. It is highly stable, does not change in color, is an antioxidant, inhibits the microbes that cause acne, stimulates collagen production, and helps brighten skin.
Apply to nourish facial skin in the morning and before bed.
Content: 50 ml
FDA Registration Number: 10-1-6100042411