Dii No.5 Mela
The vitamin dietary supplement for deep hyperpigmentation treatment
Dii No.5 Mela is the vitamin dietary supplement for skin care. It is for those who have deep hyperpigmentation. By combining various natural antioxidants together as extracts from French Pine Bark, Aronia Berry, and Wild Chrysanthemum that have been researched to give good results in people with deep hyperpigmentation problems, it helps reduce the production of dark skin pigment from the stimulation of free radicals from UV rays while reducing sensitivity to the sun. Thus, it helps fade away deep dark spots that you worry about.
- For those who have problems with deep hyperpigmentation
- Helps fade away dark spots
- Helps reduce the stimulation of new skin pigmentation
- Helps inhibit free radicals from UV rays and promotes skin not to be sensitive to the sunlight
- French Pine Bark Extract helps reduce the production of skin pigment, especially deep hyperpigmentation, from active substances as Oligomeric Proanthocyanidins (OPCs) that have been researched to give good results in people with melasmas or with density of skin pigment that is higher than normal.
- Aronia Berry is a rare berry plant with the highest content of Phenolic Compounds, equivalent to 20 glasses of red wine. It can also stimulate the production of Nitric Oxide which helps reduce vasodilation to deliver nutrients to skin. As a result, the action of vitamins and other extracts are more efficient.
- Wild Chrysanthemum helps reduce the stimulation of skin pigment formation from a mechanism that inhibits free radicals from UV rays and prevents skin from being sensitive to the sunlight.
Directions: Take 2 capsules a day, 1 capsule each time after breakfast and after dinner.
- Read the instructions before usage.
- The product is not recommended in children, and pregnant women.
- It’s recommended to additionally take 5 food groups at a proper proportion on a regular basis.
- This product is a dietary supplement and has no effect to prevent or cure any diseases.
- The results vary in individual.
Content: 30 Capsules
FDA Registration Number: 27-1-02761-5-0171