Donut Collagen Peptide 4500 mg.
The dietary supplement product with Collagen Peptide 4500 mg for healthy and glowing skin
Donut Collagen Peptide 4500 mg is the secret for beautiful and youthful skin. It contains the 100% well-selected collagen from premium grade pure fish, promoting the better and quick absorption into the body. This can be used in the process of effective collagen tissue and elastin production within skin, resulting in skin elasticity, skin firmness, better retention of water, moisturized skin, glowing skin, and skin brightness and smoothness. It also helps slow down wrinkles and restores damaged skin to be healthy and lively.
- Promotes bright and healthy skin
- Reduces facial wrinkles
- Promotes collagen for glowing skin
- Relieves varicose veins
- Reduces dark spots from melasmas and freckles
- Prevents acne, pus, and inflamed acne
- Controls cholesterol and blood sugar levels
- Reduces fats in the blood
- Prevents breast cancer
- Relieves hemorrhoids
- Nourishes eye sight
- Promotes the better memory
- Slows down aging
- Reduces liver toxicity from various dangers
- Nourishes the nervous system, skin, hair, and nails
- Improves the blood circulation
- Promotes the absorption of minerals and beneficial substances
- Heals the wounds quickly and reduces scarring
- Prevents the spread of cancer cells
Key Ingredients of Donut Collagen Peptide 4,500mg / 1 Sachet (10g)
- Fish Collagen Peptide 4500 mg
- L-Cysteine HCL Anhydrous 100 mg
- Acerola Cherry Extract 5% 100 mg
- Coenzyme Q10 10% 100 mg
- Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C) 50 mg
- D-alpha-tocopherol Acetate 50% CWS (Vitamin E) 20 mg
Benefits of Key Ingredients:
- Nano Collagen Peptide is a protein that is selected from premium fish which was raised in an excellent environment. It was processed to provide the particle size of about 536 nanometers so that the body can easily absorb. It’s effective in strengthening skin layers for skin firmness, moisturized skin, and reduction of wrinkles.
- L-Cysteine is an amino acid that can be produced by the body but it can be reduced when aging. L-Cysteine is a precursor for the production of Glutathione, which is important in the process of reducing melanin production (Melanogenesis). It is also an antioxidant so it helps prevent cell degeneration in the body for healthy cells and radiant skin.
- Acerola Cherry is a fruit with high Vitamin C. It’s the source of antioxidants which help promote body immunity. It also helps promote collagen production in skin. The research found that Acerola Cherry has a higher Vitamin C content than in oranges for up to 30-80 times.
- Vitamin C helps in the synthesis of collagen, inhibits abnormal melanin, as well as reduces dullness, dark spots, melasmas, and freckles for bright skin. It also repairs damaged skin cells and prevents deterioration of skin.
- Vitamin E helps brighten skin, supports the bone marrow to produce blood, enlarge the veins, prevent blood clotting, strengthen the cell wall, strengthen skin, and promote skin to be resistant to UV radiations.
- Coenzyme Q10 produces energy to skin for use in cell division. This helps the wrinkles to disappear, protects collagen tissue and elastin from UVA rays, promotes healthy skin, and is an important factor in the process of producing new collagen.
Dissolve 1 sachet of Donut Collagen Peptide 4500 mg well with room temperature or cold water for 150 -200 ml and drink 1 sachet per day.
- It’s not recommended in children and pregnant women.
- It’s recommended to additionally take 5 food groups at a proper proportion on a regular basis.
- It has no effect to treat or cure any diseases.
- Store in a cool dry place. The product is free from preservatives.
Content: 1 box = 15 Sachets
FDA Registration Number: 11-1-07356-1-0012
1 review for Donutt Collagen Peptide 4500 mg