Fuji Bee Venom Sleeping Mask
The facial sleeping mask with bee venom benefits for bright and clear skin
Fuji Bee Venom Sleeping Mask is the facial mask for skin nourishment. The research has shown that the sting of bee can stimulate collagen production and blood circulation, resulting in skin elasticity and no dullness even getting sunburn. It is the best option apart from Botox injection. It helps “stimulate skin gently” and also stimulates the production of Keratinocyte cells that help prevent bacteria and loss of water as well as reduce wrinkles and premature aging with benefits of bee venom and gold peptide. Apply Fuji Bee Venom Sleeping Mask before bed every night and wake up with a perfect skin with no need to wash off. And you girls will be bored with the question “What have you done to get that clear skin in just one night?”
- Sleeping mask (no need to wash off)
- Provides fast-absorbing and non-sticky cream
- Reduces premature wrinkles
- Helps nourish skin to be firming and smoothly clear
- Nurtures skin before sleep for the perfect skin in the morning
- Reduces comedone and inflamed acne
- Bee Venom Extract “stimulates skin gently”, which lets the body understand that it gets bee sting. Then the blood will be sent to nourish the exposed area and stimulate the production of collagen and elastin. This will make skin firming and also enhance the number of Keratinocyte cells which help prevent bacteria, loss of water, and skin dullness caused by sunburn.
- Soy Bean is rich in nutrition as it’s a source of nutrients that are beneficial to skin. It’s enriched with protein and vitamins that help restore skin as well as free from cholesterol.
- Salicylic Acid helps reduce inflammation of acne and served as a gentle BHA that helps remove dead skin cells, reduces acne, and promotes radiant skin.
After facial cleansing, apply the mask to nourish skin before bed. The special formula will be absorbed well into skin with no sticky feeling. It can be used every day before bedtime with no need to wash off.
Content: 1 Box = 6 Sachets (1 Sachet = 10 g)
FDA Registration Number: 10-1-5615763