Hatomugi Skin Conditioning Gel
The concentrated gel with Job’s tears extract for moisturized and smooth facial skin
Hatomugi Skin Conditioning Gel is the gel formulated with natural Barley Extract and Coix Lacryma-Jobi (Job’s tears) Seed Extract to deeply moisturize skin and provide long-lasting moisture lock. It’s free from oil, perfume, and alcohol, so it’s non-sticky and gentle to skin. It has been tested not clogging skin pores, which is the cause of acne. It also helps restore skin damaged by sunlight and revitalizes dry skin to be moisturized and silky smooth.
- Helps restore skin damaged by sunlight and revitalizes dry skin to be moisturized and silky smooth
- Helps deeply moisturize skin
- Provides long-lasting moisture lock
- Provides concentrated gel that is well-penetrated and non-sticky
Various Nourishing Benefits:
- It can be used instead of a nourishing serum after using Hatomugi Skin Conditioner.
- It can be used instead of a nourishing cream both in the morning and evening. The gel is quickly absorbed, non-sticky, and causes no oiliness during the day. It’s suitable for all skin types.
- It can be used as a sleeping mask before bedtime by applying the gel in a thick layer. The skin will be soft and bouncy in the morning.
Water, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Sodium Tocopheryl Phosphate, Coix Lacryma-Jobi (Job’s tears) Seed Extract, Cholesteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkylacrylate Crosspolymer, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Carbomer, Phytosteryl/Isostearyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Tocopherol, Methylparaben
After facial cleansing, gently massage the gel on the face without rinsing.
For the longevity of the product, after usage it’s recommended to tightly close the lid. Keep away from sunlight and store in a temperature not exceeding 30 degrees Celsius.
Content: 180 g
FDA Registration Number: 10-2-5918847