Hydent by Hylife
The toothpaste for healthy teeth and gums and fresh breath everyday
Hydent is a toothpaste for healthy teeth and gums with the benefits of Creatin, Vitamin C, and Chamomile to nurture the gums and teeth to be strong and reduce tooth sensitivity after a continual use. Moreover, it helps eliminate the plaque and food residues which are the cause of tooth decay and bad breath. With the power of natural Peppermint, it promotes the clean teeth and fresh breath.
- Eliminates the plaque and provides anti-bacterial effect to treat bad breath
- Reduces tooth sensitivity after a continual use
- Nurtures the gums and teeth to be strong, reduces inflammation, and promotes fresh breath
- Creatine provides oral care as well as fights against gingivitis and periodontal disease by stimulating the growth of fibroblast fibers for healthy gums and teeth.
- Potassium Nitrate helps fill the small connector between the teeth surface and nerve, leading to the reduction and prevention of tooth sensitivity after a continual use.
- Vitamin C nourishes the gums to be healthy and provides antioxidants.
- Hydratetrate Silica is the fine tooth powder to remove plaque and reduce the accumulation of bacteria which is the cause of bad breath without breaking the natural tooth enamel.
- Peppermint gives a fresh feeling.
- Chamomile provides anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects.
- Xylitol is a sweetener instead of sugar which is not the food for bacteria. It helps reduce the accumulation of bacteria in the mouth, thus preventing tooth decay.
Brush the teeth twice daily in the morning and before bed or after every meal or as advised by the dentist.
It’s not recommended in children below 7 years. And it’s recommended to use at a little amount and not to be orally taken or swallowed.
Content: 80 g
FDA Registration Number: 10-1-5518525