Labio Herbal Bright Toothpaste
The new creamy toothpaste for clean teeth and fresh breath
Labio Herbal Bright Toothpaste is the new creamy toothpaste with fine texture. It does not damage tooth enamel, one of the causes of tooth sensitivity, leading to the full efficiency of the toothpaste. It combines the power of more than 12 natural herbs to help whiten teeth, remove bad breath, remove dental plaque, tea, and coffee stains, and take care of gums and oral health. It contains fluoride to help prevent tooth decay effectively, contains no SLS/SLES, starch, and sugar, and can be used by all genders and ages, from children to the elderly because it is not spicy, does not numb the tongue, and does not burn the mouth. The product has been processed through the invention, research, and development from factories with international standards and certified by the Food and Drug Administration. It is ready to deliver cleanliness, fresh breath, and bright white teeth, maintaining the health of teeth and gums with full efficiency for everyone.
- Combines the power of more than 12 natural herbs
- Provides creamy toothpaste that does not damage tooth enamel to achieve full efficiency
- Contains fluoride to prevent tooth decay
- Can be used by all genders and ages, not spicy, not numb the tongue, and not burning the mouth
- Promotes teeth to become whiter with continual use
- Promotes fresh breath
- Eliminates bad breath problems
- Removes dental plaque, tea, and coffee stains
- Contains no starch and no sugar
- Free of SLS/SLES
- Silica helps whiten teeth.
- Menthol freshens breath and eliminates bad breath.
- Camphor reduces gingivitis.
- Peppermint removes dental plaque, tea, and coffee stains.
- Clove relieves toothache.
- Eucalyptus removes and reduces plaque.
- Fluoride prevents tooth decay.
- Wintergreen Oil reduces gingivitis.
- Thyme reduces bacteria in the mouth, the cause of bad breath.
- Koi Leaf nourishes the gums and teeth.
- Licorice moisturizes oral cavity.
- Indian Gooseberry reduces scurvy.
Directions: Squeeze the Labio toothpaste about the size of a mung bean or half a toothbrush, then brush your teeth with toothpaste regularly in the morning and evening or after every meal.
Content: 60 g
FDA Registration Number: 12-1-6400028899
There are no reviews yet.