Fresh Mint Fresh & Cool Toothpaste
The Fresh & Cool formula herbal toothpaste for good oral health
Fresh Mint Fresh & Cool Toothpaste is the Fresh & Cool formula herbal toothpaste mixed with fluoride. It is the best of oral care. All oral problems are defeated with Fresh Mint Herbal Toothpaste that will completely take care of oral health in one tube. It helps take care of gums and teeth health problems, prevents tooth decay, does not destroy tooth enamel, reduces stains from tea, coffee, cigarettes, reduces bad breath, and makes the mouth clean. Say goodbye to sensitive teeth, but get clean white teeth, and strong gums with the fragrant scent of mint that is cool to the max, and promotes fresh breath all day.
- Stops bad breath and promotes fresh breath
- Does not destroy tooth enamel but promotes strong enamel
- Nourishes the nerve of the tooth root and reduces tooth sensitivity
- Reduces inflammation of the gums and teeth
- Reduces the occurrence of plaque
- Eliminates bacteria and plaque in the oral cavity
- Prevents tooth decay
- Promotes natural white teeth
- Reduces stains from tea, coffee, and cigarettes
- Reduces scurvy
- Fluoride: It is fluoride from America which is better in quality than general fluoride, so it can increase effectiveness for teeth and gums care perfectly.
- Mint Essential Oil: After brushing, you can smell mint which helps promote the fresh breath for a long time, makes you feel relaxed, refreshing, bright, and relieves pain.
- Guava Leaf: It reduces scurvy and reduces the accumulation of bacteria in the mouth which is the cause of bad breath.
- Clove Flower Essential Oil: It has fragrant, fresh, clean scent, relieves pain, and inflammation of the gums and teeth.
- Toothbrush Tree: It helps kill microorganisms, including reducing the growth of bacteria caused by the teeth root, and bacteria that can cause gingivitis and tooth decay.
- Patchouli: It helps maintain tooth surface, whitens teeth, and reduces stains such as tea, coffee, and cigarettes.
- Camphor: It reduces bad breath, reduces tooth sensitivity, reduces purulent and swollen gums, as well as nourishes the nerve of the tooth root.
- Menthol: It gives a fragrant, cool, refreshing scent. When brushing teeth in the morning, you will wake up with freshness.
Directions: Squeeze the toothpaste onto the brush. Brush your teeth at least 2 times a day or after every meal.
FDA Registration Number: 10-1-6200015527