Cudent Triple Herb Toothpaste
The toothpaste for fresh breath and clean teeth
Cudent Triple Herb Toothpaste is the toothpaste combining the power of three herbs from Clove, Stevia, and Aloe Vera to help prevent the accumulation of plaque for you to smile and welcome the new day with confidence.
- Is the toothpaste combining the power of three natural herbs from Clove Oil to help reduce bad breath, Stevia to replace the use of synthetic sweeteners to prevent tooth decay, and Aloe Vera to help add moisture in the mouth for healthy gums and teeth.
- Contains Fluoride in the amount of 1,498 ppm to increase efficiency in preventing tooth decay and help promote healthy teeth. In laboratory test results of dental simulation model, it was found that the surface hardness at micron level was restored after simulating tooth decay more than conventional toothpaste containing 1000 ppm of fluoride.
- Contains Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate to inhibit the sedimentation of limestone.
- Uses Calcium Carbonate with high particle resolution as an abrasive to increase the gentleness of teeth cleaning.
Clove, Stevia, Aloe Vera, Fluoride, Sodium Monofluorophosphate
Directions: Brush your teeth with toothpaste regularly, at least twice a day or after every meal for maximum efficiency.
- Squeeze a small amount of toothpaste due to the properties of concentrated herbs which can cause a burning sensation in some users.
- Children under 6 years old should use the recommended amount of toothpaste and be supervised by an adult while brushing their teeth.
- If the child is exposed to fluoride from other sources, consult a doctor or dentist.
- Contains Sodium Monofluorophosphate.
Content: 100 g