MACCHA Natural Detoxifying Clay Mask
The clay mask for clean and healthy skin
MACCHA Natural Detoxifying Clay Mask is Uji Green Tea Clay Mask that effectively cleanses and nourishes your skin. It helps detox skin with the ultimate skin nourishment of 11 types of natural extracts. The product improves the health of skin in every aspect with concentrated mask. It is suitable for all skin types and free of Alcohol, Sulfate, Paraben, Menthol, SLS, Colorant, Camphor, and Mineral Oil.
- Cleanses the pores deeply, absorbs excess sebum, chemicals, dust, and dead skin cells, as well as brightens skin for 1-2 levels
- Provides Lift-Now Technology, a skin tightening film technology that helps skin to be firm, full, and smooth, and promotes makeup to last all day
- Skin problems can be tested with the mask for direct skin correction and nourishment
- Can be used to apply on inflamed acne to absorb pus, making acne dry faster
- Free from Alcohol, Sulfate, Paraben, Menthol, SLS, Colorant, Camphor, and Mineral Oil
- UJI GREEN TEA provides EGCG that is highly effective in fighting against oxidants, helps reduce oiliness and inflammation of skin, and also repairs skin damaged by UVA and UVB rays.
- KAOLIN is a fine soil that helps deeply absorb chemicals, bacteria, oiliness, dead skin cells, dust, and pollution that cause acne. It is suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin.
- BERRIES, fruits of the berry family, help inhibit melanin production, reduce scars, dark spots, melasmas, and freckles, and reduce dullness of skin. It also helps smoothen skin and brightens skin naturally.
- WILD YAM helps restore and strengthens skin cells, as well as lifts and tightens skin to be smooth and firm.
- LICORICE helps reduce and controls oiliness on the face, and reduces rashes, skin irritation caused by dust, sweat, chemicals, and various pollution.
Directions: Cleanse your face and apply MACCHA Natural Detoxifying Clay Mask to your face, avoiding the eye and lip area. Leave it on for 10-15 minutes, then wash your face with clean water.
- If any symptoms occur after using the product, stop using immediately. If the symptoms are severe, consult a dermatologist.
- Do not apply the product on the wound or irritated skin such as wounded or inflamed skin.
- Use the peg to keep the air out or refrigerate after use.
- Avoid storing the product at temperatures that are too high or too low and in the sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Content: 10 g, 50 g
FDA Registration Number: 10-1-6100062304
There are no reviews yet.