Mizumi Bomi Cocoa Bio S
The concentrated Cocoa Powder dietary supplement for healthy body
Mizumi Bomi Cocoa Bio S is the concentrated Cocoa Powder dietary supplement packed with high fiber and probiotics. It helps improve the excretory system and blocks starch and fats from Kelp. High Prebiotic Fiber is good prebiotics in high amounts which helps increase the number of probiotics in the intestines, promotes a balance, adds fiber, promotes healthier excretion, helps accelerate the burning of fats accumulated in the body, reduces fat absorption, and stimulates metabolism. 1 sachet contains 6000 milligrams of total dietary fiber, no added sugar, no trans fat, and no cholesterol.
- Provides cocoa for weight loss which is delicious, aromatic, high in fiber, and high in probiotics
- Helps increase the number of probiotics in the intestines, promotes a balance, and adds fiber
- Helps block fats and carbohydrates
- Helps accelerate the burning of fats accumulated in the body
- Helps block starch and sugar not to be stored as body fats
- Reduces fat absorption and stimulates metabolism
- Provides Premium Low Fat Cocoa Powder from Spain
- No added sugar, no trans fat, and no cholesterol
Fructooligosaccharide Powder, Alkalized Cocoa Powder, Prune Powder, Norwegian Kelp Extract, Green Tea Extract, Grape Seed Extract, Cactus Extract, White Kidney Bean Extract, Chromium Amino Acid Chelate 2
Directions: Mix with hot water for 80-100 ml or adjust the water level as needed. You can drink it hot or add ice (take 1-2 sachets per day).
Information for Food Allergies: It contains white kidney bean products and dairy products.
Precautions: The product is not recommended in children and pregnant women. To prevent intestinal obstruction that may be caused by the consumption of dry fiber products, it is recommend to take with 1-2 glasses of water. Read the instructions before consumption. It has no effect to prevent or cure any diseases.
Content: 1 box contains 14 sachets.
FDA Registration Number: 20-1-131451-5-0127
There are no reviews yet.