Parin Charcoal Hair Treatment Mask
The treatment mask for silky, soft, and healthier hair
Parin Charcoal Hair Treatment Mask contains many important natural extracts that are the key nutrients to the hair. It promotes hair regrowth, nourishes the hair roots to be healthy, reduces hair loss, reduces oiliness on the scalp, inhibits bacteria that harm the hair roots, adds moisture to the hair, and helps restore dry and damaged hair. By just masking hair with Charcoal Hair Treatment Mask, it can transform your hair into silky, soft, smooth, shiny, tangle-free, and healthier hair.
- Helps reduce hair loss and stimulates hair regrowth for thicker hair
- Provides detox of chemicals and impurities that remain in the hair and scalp
- Helps prepare for fully nourishment
- Solves the problem of frizzy, flat, and tangled hair for soft, beautiful, shiny, and bouncy hair
- Restores dry, damaged, split ends hair to get better since the first use
- BAMBOO CHARCOAL FROM JAPAN absorbs dirt and chemical residues in the hair and scalp. It adds moistures to the hair and stimulates blood circulation to the scalp for strong scalp and hair.
- Nangai Oil from the Pacific region of Melanesia is natural oil that has the best property to nourish and restore dry, damaged, split ends hair.
- Cocos Nucifera Oil helps fight against free radicals, helps moisturize the scalp, stimulates hair growth, and prevents the occurrence of premature gray hair.
- Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil helps restore damaged hair, split ends, frizzy hair, protects damaged hair from heat and chemicals, and slows down the occurrence of white hair.
- Keratin from sheep’s hair helps repair and restores damaged hair from the outside deep to the inner core of the hair, repairs damaged hair scales, and keeps hair strong and healthy.
- Anti-Hair Loss Vegetal Complex contains many types of important natural extracts that are the main nutrients for hair. It helps regenerate, promotes strong hair roots, reduces hair loss, reduces oil problems on the scalp, inhibits bacteria that harm the hair roots, and adds moisture to the hair.
- Vegetable 13 oils are the best 13 types of natural oils for nourishing hair: Rapeseed Oil, Macadamia Oil, Jojoba Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Camellia Japonica Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Avocado Oil, Meadowfoam seed Oil, Gevuina Avellana Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Rice Oil, Shea Butter Oil, and Rosa Canina Fruit Oil.
Directions: After shampooing, nourish the hair with charcoal hair treatment mask in the right amount of hair length and thickness, apply all over the head, focusing on the ends of the hair, gently massage and leave for 5-10 minutes, then rinse with clean water.
Content: 200 ml
FDA Registration Number: 11-16300056341
There are no reviews yet.