Purmarine CLP dietary supplement product
The dietary supplement product for skin nourishment and youthfulness
Purmarine CLP is the dietary supplement product for skin nourishment, and reduction of wrinkles, deteriorated skin, and dull skin. It’s suitable for workers and aging people.
- Marine Fish Collagen 200 mg.
- Isolated Soy Protein 200 mg.
- Brewer’s Yeast 150 mg.
- Zinc Amino Acid Chelated 75 mg.
- Vitamin C 60 mg.
- French Maritime Pine Bark Extract 55 mg.
- L- Glutathione 50 mg.
- Tomato Extract 50 mg.
- Copper Amino Acid Chelated 20 mg.
- Vitamin E 15 mg.
- Co-Enzyme Q10 10 mg.
- Beta Carotene 10 mg.
- Vitamin E 10 mg.
- Selenium Amino Acid Chelated 7 mg.
- Collagen Peptide is derived from ALASKA POLLOCK which is the best Collagen currently with a small molecule (<3000 Daltons), so the body can absorb it immediately. It also provides high concentrated essential amino acids to the skin structure. Even just small quantities can reduce wrinkles.
- Soy Protein Isolate is a protein extracted from soybeans with high Phytoestrogens. It helps nourish skin, nurture bone, and balance out hormones.
- Co-Enzyme Q10 provides energy to the skin to use in skin division as well as helps renew skin cells and treat wrinkles.
- Reduces melasmas and prevents future formation of melasmas with benefits of Pine Bark Extract and L-Glutathione.
- Provides high anti-oxidants (Super anti-oxidants) to protect skin and slow down aging with Citrus Bioflavonoid / Grape Seed Extract / Lycopene / Beta Carotene and Vitamin E / Ascorbic Acid.
- For skin nourishment and slowing down the aging: Take 1 tablet per day after breakfast.
- For treatment of melasmas, freckles, and dark spots: Take 3 tablets per day consecutively for at least 1 month.
It’s not recommended for children and pregnant women.
It’s recommended to additionally take 5 food groups at a proper proportion on a regular basis.
Content: 30 Tablets
FDA Registration Number: 10-1-04646-1-0493