Royal Bee Maxi Royal Jelly 7% 10 HDA
The royal jelly product for healthy body and skin
Royal Bee Maxi Royal Jelly 7% 10 HDA is royal jelly product equivalent to 1,500 mg of fresh royal jelly. It helps improve both skin and health. For skin, it revitalizes skin to be smooth, moisturized, youthful, and glowing. For health, it helps treat migraine, allergies, insomnia, stress, hormone deficiency, menstrual cramps, and menopausal symptoms. The continual intake will improve overall skin and health respectively, including nourishing nails and hair.
Royal jelly is a substance produced from special glands beside the head of a worker bee aged 5-15 days that serves as a nanny bee. It is a white cream similarly to sweetened condensed milk with a sour smell and the taste is rather spicy. Royal jelly is food for the larvae of bees. The larvae of the worker bees will receive royal jelly only the first 3 days after getting out from the eggs, while the larvae that is chosen as the queen will receive this royal jelly for life, nourishing the queen bee to live longer (The queen bee is about 4-5 years old, while the worker bee is about 45 days old), and has a larger body size and weight than other bees. This allows the queen bee to lay eggs for about 2,000-3,000 eggs a day and will lay eggs every day throughout their lifespan.
What is 10 HDA? Where is it from? How is it important?
10-Hydroxy-2-Decenoic Acid (HDA) is a special substance discovered in royal jelly only. It has an important role in adjusting the body system by stimulating the secretion of adrenaline hormones and functioning in passing the order of the nerve, serving as a stimulant to the secretion of the glands and nourishing the nervous system.
Nutrients in Royal Jelly:
- Vitamin B Complex (vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9 and B12)
- Carbohydrates, proteins, and fatty acids
- Vitamin C
- Fat soluble vitamins, such as vitamin A, D, E
- Various minerals, such as calcium, magnesium, zinc, potassium, iron, manganese, cobalt, and copper, etc.
- 10-Hydroxy-2-Decenoic Acid (10 HDA)
- Amino acids
Amazing Benefits of Royal Jelly:
- Is the source of various vitamin B, such as vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9 and B12
- Provides energy to refresh the body and relax stress
- Stimulates the better sleep
- Provides Vitamin B2 to increase the metabolic rate of carbohydrates, proteins and fats, so it helps increase the speed of changing these substances into energy
- Provides Vitamin B5 to increase the strength of the immune system
- Provides Vitamin B6 to accelerate protein metabolism and control the balance of the blood stream
- Fights against free radicals with Vitamin A, C and E
- Protects cells from the effects caused by both internal and external chemical reactions, such as emotions, sun damages, temperature from the environment and weather, and pollution, etc.
- Provides Gelatin to stimulate collagen, control the process of aging, and adjust skin elasticity
- Helps promote the immune system and resistance of diseases
- Contains high 10 HDA content which is a nutrient only available in royal jelly
Key Ingredients in 1 Capsule: It contains lyophilized royal jelly 500 mg (equivalent to 1,500 mg of fresh royal jelly).
Directions: Take 1-2 capsules before breakfast or bed.
Storage: Store in a dry or cold place.
- It is recommended to additionally take 5 food groups at a proper proportion on a regular basis.
- It is not recommended in people with asthma or bee allergies.
Content: 30 Capsules/ 60 Capsules
FDA Registration Number: 50-1-02237-1-0025