The dietary supplement product for good health and digestive system improvement
S.O.M. DTX is a dietary supplement product that helps balance out the body and restores the excretory system with natural extracts that contain Triphala Powder, an Ayurvedic drug formula that has the name meaning as ‘Three kinds of fruits’ which are: Phyllanthus Emblica, Terminalia Bellirica, and Chebulic Myrobalans. When these three fruits come together, they have medicinal properties that help control and eliminate toxins in the body. It is an Ayurvedic formula from India and has been used as an elixir for over 5,000 years. People with gastrointestinal problems and intestinal problems will use Triphala to treat as it is a safe herb that can be taken every day like normal food. It has no side effects like other laxatives. It also contains KioGlucan™, a fiber merging with beta-glucan that is 100% naturally extracted. It helps increase good microorganism and balances out the microorganism in intestines as well as detoxifies and reduces the absorption of toxins in the intestines, promoting the body’s immune system for good health.
- People who want to take care of the health of the digestive system, intestines, and excretory system
Results from taking S.O.M DTX on a regular basis:
- The digestive system will be improved and reduces constipation with no need of laxatives.
- Reduces colic and gas in the stomach for comfort and no abdominal pain
- Promotes healthier intestines and normal digestive system
- Promotes better body immunity, not easily getting sick
- Promotes bright skin, not to be easily sensitive
- Psyllium Husk Powder 1500 mg
- Chitosan (Chioglucan TM) 750 mg
- Oxenia® DTX 500 mg
- Pineapple Powder 185 mg
- Green Tea Extract 115 mg
- Cherry Powder 100 mg
- Grape Peel Extract 50 mg
- Broccoli Extract 50 mg
- Emblica Powder 250 mg
- Wheatgrass Powder 200 mg
- Magnesium Citrate 16% 165 mg
- Terminalia Bellirica Extract 22.50 mg
- Emblica Extract 22.50 mg
- Chebulic Myrobalans Extract 22.50 mg
- Vitamin B3 10 mg
- Vitamin B5 3 mg
- Vitamin B6 1 mg
- Vitamin B2 0.85 mg
- Vitamin B1 0.75 mg
- Vitamin B12 0.001 mg
Directions: Take 1-2 sachets per day before meals by dissolving the product with 250 ml of room temperature or cold water.
- The product is not recommended in children, pregnant women, and breastfeeding mothers.
- For those who take other dietary supplements that contain fats as the main ingredient, it is recommended to take the product at least 2 hours before or after.
- To prevent intestinal obstruction that may arise from the consumption of dry dietary fiber products, it is recommended to take with 1-2 glasses of water. People with conditions of phenylketonuria should avoid as the product contains phenylalanine.
- It’s recommended to additionally take 5 food groups at a proper proportion on a regular basis.
- This product has no effect to prevent or cure any diseases.
Content: 15 Sachets/Box
FDA Registration Number: 11-1-10249-5-0160