Skynlab Mouthwash-Infused Toothpaste
The concentrated toothpaste for fresh breath and healthy teeth
Skynlab Mouthwash-Infused Toothpaste is a 2in1 premium concentrated toothpaste formula combining the power of mouthwash. With well-selected various authentic herbs, it helps prevent tooth decay, reduces bad breath for a long time, and provides fresh and cool breath. With extracts from Oaklean, Clove Oil, and Sage Oil, it helps maintain gums and teeth to be healthy and strong, and reduces the accumulation of bacteria and plaque which is one of the causes of tooth decay and gingivitis. It is free from harmful substances like SLS, SLES, Paraben, Triclosan, and MIT, and helps take care of the cleanliness of the mouth deeply within one step.
- Prevents bad breath especially
- Promotes cool and refreshing breath for a long time
- Reduces the accumulation of bacteria in the mouth
- Removes plaque, and prevents tooth decay
- Takes care of gums, and reduces the cause of toothache
- Zinc Lactate: helps reduce plaque, and reduces the number of bacteria which is the cause of bad breath.
- Chamomile Extract: reduces the accumulation of bacteria, reduces irritation, and restores gums to be healthy.
- Oaklean: has properties to inhibit substances such as the smell of garlic and seafood which are the main causes of bad breath.
- Clove Oil: reduces the cause of gum inflammation and oral ulcers.
- Peppermint Oil: helps prevent bad breath, freshens breath, maintains healthy gums, and reduces the accumulation of bacteria.
- Sage Oil: helps reduce the accumulation of bacteria in the mouth which is the main cause of bad breath and plaque.
- Persimmon Extract: has the ability to deodorize unwanted oral odor and freshens breath.
- Liquorice: protects gums and teeth to be strong and look healthy. It also provides moisture to the mouth.
- Fennel Extract: is rich in Vitamin C that helps maintain gums and teeth to be healthy.
Directions: Squeeze an appropriate amount of the toothpaste and brush thoroughly at least twice a day or after every meal. The toothpaste should not be swallowed and should be used regularly.
- Contains Sodium fluoride.
- Children under 6 years old should use at a mung bean-sized amount of toothpaste and have an adult to supervise while brushing teeth. In case the child has also been exposed to fluoride from other sources, consult a doctor or dentist.
Available in 2 sizes:
- 12 g sachet (6 pieces)
- 160 g tube type