Veggy Fiber Diet by Yanhee
The fiber product for body healthiness
Veggy Fiber Diet is the genuine product from Yanhee Hospital that helps control weight for a slender body shape with confidence.
Fiber is another important component in a healthy diet. Many people may have heard the advice of trying to eat food with high fiber but they may not know how healthy it is.
Fiber is found in fruits, vegetables, and grains. It’s known that this kind of food can prevent constipation. In addition, this food can also reduce the risk of heart disease and diabetes.
Benefits of Veggy Fiber Diet:
- It helps normalize the bowel function by increasing the weight and size of stools. Also it softens stools for the easy excretion. This helps reduce constipation and reduces the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome.
- It helps maintain intestinal strength as well as reduces the risk of hemorrhoids and intestinal tumor.
- It helps reduce cholesterol levels in the blood. The soluble fiber group such as nuts, oats, and flax seed can lower cholesterol levels in the blood by reducing LDL cholesterol. In addition, there is also a research indicating that it can lower the blood pressure and body inflammation, all of which lead to the risk of heart disease.
- It helps control blood sugar levels. The soluble fiber can help reduce the absorption of sugar in diabetic patients, resulting in the better blood sugar level. The insoluble fiber can reduce the risk of diabetes.
- It aids in weight loss. The food with high fiber will take more time for chewing. This helps with the body longer fullness (it takes about 20 minutes after taking food that the brain will recognize the signal or fullness or hunger). Slow chewing will help prevent overeating. It also makes fullness longer. Also this kind of food is a group that doesn’t provide too high energy.
- It helps prevent uncertain effect on colorectal cancer. However, there is a conflict among the researches. Some researches show its effect in reducing the risk, while some researches show that there is no difference.
The dosage of fiber intake per day:
- Men under 50 should receive 38 grams of fiber per day.
- Men over 51 should receive 30 grams of fiber per day.
- Women under 50 should receive 25 grams of fiber per day.
- Women over 50 should receive 21 grams of fiber per day.
Fiber can be divided into 2 groups: soluble and insoluble group.
- Insoluble fiber will help with the better movement of food through digestive tract as well as promote the waste which helps prevent constipation. The food of this group is found as whole-wheat flour, wheat bran, nuts, and vegetables.
- Soluble fiber will have the appearance like gel after being dissolved with water. It helps lower cholesterol and sugar levels. The food of this group is found as apples, sour fruits, carrots, etc. To gain fiber in both groups, it’s recommended to taking a variety of food with high fiber.
- Peppermint Oil 284 mg
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra 90 mg
- Boesenbergia pandurata90 mg
- Zingiber officinale90 mg
- Ipomoea Aquatica Forsk 247 mg
Content: 100 Capsules
FDA Registration Number: 12-1-48441-1-000-4