Vida Vit C from Acerola Cherry and Camu Camu
The Vitamin C dietary supplement for beautiful and bright skin
Vida Vit C from Acerola Cherry and Camu Camu is the Vitamin C dietary supplement from Acerola Cherry and Camu Camu. Vitamin C is an essential nutrient for the body and is present in many types of fruits. The Vida Vit C dietary supplement has selected ingredients from fruits which are reputed to be rich in natural Vitamin C in very high content, such as from Acerola Cherry Extract from Switzerland and Camu Camu Extract from Brazil that the body can quickly absorb and use. It helps boost immunity, promotes the body to be healthy, prevents colds, fights against free radicals, slows down the deterioration of the body, and also helps with beautiful and bright skin.
In the Vida Vit C dietary supplement, there is natural extract from Camu Camu fruit, which is the King of Vitamin C. It is one of the fruits with the highest Vitamin C content which has 30-80 times higher Vitamin C than oranges. It helps in fighting against free radicals, provides anti-inflammatory effect, nourishes the eyesight, and helps enhance the efficiency of other dietary supplements such as Glutathione and Collagen for better results. The product is an alternative for those who want to supplement their body with natural Vitamin C. It is recommended to take together with Vida Glutamax and Vida Collagen Q10 or in the Collagen product group.
- Strengthens skin protective’s barrier and helps reduce cold infections
- Helps fight against bacterial infections, including helping to reduce various allergic symptoms such as allergies
- Rich in antioxidants and protects skin from sunlight
- Helps nourish skin as well as reduces acne and wrinkles
- Restores skin and helps slow down the deterioration of skin cells
- Helps strengthen and increases the efficiency of collagen’s function
- Acerola Cherry Extract 500 mg
- Camu Camu Extract 30 mg
- Tomato Extract 20 mg
- Orange Extract 20 mg
Directions: Take 1-2 capsules per day.
Content: 60 Capsules
FDA Registration Number: 11-1-14463-5-0007