Vitamate Modified Safflower Oil (CLA)
The high-quality dietary supplement for good body shape
Vitamate Modified Safflower Oil is the oil extracted from the premium natural seeds of safflower. It functions excellently in taking care of the body shape. It is suitable for those who do not have time to exercise.
Vitamate Modified Safflower Oil is the high-quality dietary supplement imported from one of the best soft gelatin manufacturers in the United States. The highlight of this product is its fast absorption and function, easy swallowing, and mild odor, especially for the Vegeterian Softgel which is free from animal components, sugar, gluten, and preservatives. It is suitable for vegetarians, people who are allergic to gluten, and those who love health.
- Reduces the amount of fats that the body has accumulated after eating
- Increases the rate of decomposition and breakdown of fats
- Increases fat burning rate
- Reduces total fat cells
- Is an oil extracted from the seeds of the safflower (Carthamus tinctorius L.)
- Is a good source of natural Conjugated Linoleic Acid which is grouped in the essential fatty acid type
- Provides essential omega-6 fatty acid
- Is the copyright of Tonalin that is the original CLA from USA with the trans-10 and cis-12 structures which work effectively
Key Ingredients in 1 Capsule:
It contains Safflower Oil 1000 mg which provides Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) 780 mg.
Directions: Take 2 capsules twice with meals.
Content: 30 Capsules
FDA Registration Number: 12-1-14856-1-0134