Yanhee Asiatic Centella Soap
The soap with Centella Asiatica benefits for skin radiance and youthfulness
Yanhee Asiatic Centella Soap is for facial cleansing and nourishing. It helps reduce acne inflammation and firm up skin.
Gotu kola or Centella Asiatica has a scientific name as Centella asiatica (L.) Urban. It’s classified as a medicinal plant originating in Asia. It’s a small annual plant with strong scent and bitter-sweet taste.
Centella Asiatica has many active compounds such as brahmoside, brahminoside, triterpenoids, and madecassoside which have anti-inflammatory effects. It also contains madecassic acids, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Vitamin A, Vitamin K, Calcium, Magnesium, Sodium and amino acids as aspartic acid, glutamic acid, serine, alanine lysine, and histidine, etc.
Benefits of Centella Asiatica:
- It helps restore youthfulness.
- It promotes and stimulates the production of collagen and elastin.
- It provides antioxidants and helps fight against the deterioration of cells in the body.
- It helps treat eye inflammation and swelling.
- It has properties in slowing down the symptoms of dementia in elderly women.
- It helps stimulate the production of new tissues.
- It promotes bright facial skin as a teenager.
- It helps heal wounds faster and accelerates tissue formation.
- It helps treat bruises.
- It helps suppress the growth of bacteria that cause pus.
- It has properties in reducing skin irritation and is safe for the body.
- It is used as an ingredient in the production of cosmetics.
- It is used in the production of soap that is claimed to help treat acne and promote skin to be radiant and firming.
Centella Asiatica Extract, Vitamin E, Vitamin B3
Directions: It can be used for cleansing and nourishing skin deeper than other soaps.
FDA Registration Number: 10-1-5201412