Yanhee Mela Cream
The intensive cream from Yanhee Hospital for treatment of skin blemishes within 14 days!
Yanhee Mela Cream is the special formula from Yanhee Hospital to help diminish melasmas and dark spots for radiant facial skin.
Yanhee Mela Cream is the new intensive innovation that is gentle to skin with no irritation. It can help treat the problems of melasmas, freckles, and dark spots as well as restore dull skin to be brighter and smoother with concentrated ingredients from Tranexamic Acid and Licorice Extract.
The effectiveness of Tranexamic Acid is treating melasmas and freckles. It is very popular and widely used in the medical field for the treatment of melasmas, and freckles to gradually fade away. When working together with Glycolic Acid and Licorice Extract which is a natural extract, it excellently helps prevent skin from radiation and pollution so the melasmas will be diminished faster with more distinctive skin radiance. The well combination of these 3 ingredients will promote the amazing results of melasmas, freckles, and dark spots treatment.
Tranexamic Acid, Licorice Extract, Glycolic Acid
The technique for best results:
- For those with melasmas, freckles, dark spots, and dullness on facial skin, it’s recommended to apply the Whitening cream in the morning and apply the Mela cream after cleansing before bedtime.
- For those with melasmas, freckles, dark spots and dry skin problem, it’s recommended to apply Yanhee Baby Face in the morning and apply the Mela cream after cleansing before bedtime.
Apply thoroughly facial skin and gently massage on the areas of melasmas, freckles, and dark spots for the better absorption.
- Do not apply the cream during the day because the ingredients are not suitable for exposure to sunlight.
- Do not use in children under 15.
- It should be tested for allergy on the arm or the back of the ear for 24 hours. If no redness or rash occurs, it can be applied to the face.
Content: 20 g.
FDA Registration Number: 10-1-5823095
There are no reviews yet.