Yanhee Pink Gel
The gel for dull nipples treatment
There are many causes of dull nipples which can be as following factors:
- Internal Factors
- Heredity – each individual skin color is not the same so dark skin people normally have dark nipples and lips or the genital.
- Hormonal disorders such as menopause and pregnancy
- Oral contraceptives that contain high amounts of estrogen and other hormonal drugs
- Free Radicals
- External Factors
- Caused by friction such as clothes and lingerie
- Caused by sun exposure or external sex
Key Ingredients for Skin Tone Improvement:
- TRANEXAMIC ACID
Medicinal properties: It has the properties in blocking the blood. In Thailand it’s registered as a treatment for patients with constant bleeding or abnormal bleeding.
Cosmetic properties: It’s used in the treatment of melasmas and whitening products. It’s believed to help spread out the pigment, inhibit melanin production, and brighten dull skin.
It acts in stimulating skin cells to inhibit the formation of melanin. Arbutin is extracted from the fruits, bark, and leaves of many plants. It is a powerful and safe substance for skin radiance.
- LACTIC ACID (AHA)
It is a natural acid extracted by the fermentation process of dairy foods. It has the ability to accelerate skin peeling for skin softness. It also helps even out skin tone and smoothen skin.
- CITRIC ACID
It’s derived from nature by the fermentation of starch or from lemon juice or pineapple juice by extracting as Citrate.
- GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA ROOT
It helps reduce inflammation, reduces the effect of UVB light that will stimulate melanin pigmentation, reduces cracks in skin, and promotes skin radiance.
Key ingredients for Skin Moisture:
ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT (Aloe Vera)
- Helps nourish damaged skin to be radiant
- Promotes skin to be glowing and bright
- Reduces skin inflammation and stimulates new skin cells
GLYCINE SOJA PROTEIN
- Moisturizes and smoothens skin to be naturally bright
- Reduces dark spots
NIACINAMIDE or Vitamin B3 is an essential vitamin as the body cannot synthesize this itself. So it’s important to take to the body by intake or application onto skin.
- Contains Fatty Acid to moisturize skin. It acts as a thin film to cover skin, restore skin, and nourish skin not to be dry
- Helps slow down wrinkles and reduces dark spots and deep wrinkles
- Helps inhibit the movement of melanin and promotes skin smoothness and brightness
GLYCOLIC ACID is the acid synthesized from sugarcane.
- Helps renew dead skin cells quickly
- Diminishes acne scars and dark spots
- Stimulates the formation of collagen and reduces wrinkles
- Restrains melanin production
Key ingredients for Antioxidants:
- BHT (Butylated Hydroxytoluene) acts as an antioxidant and also has the ability to moisturize skin.
- GLUTATHIONE or cysteine helps brighten skin. Naturally we can find Glutathione in fruits such as watermelon, strawberry, grape, and honey.
- TOCOPHEROL is Vitamin E to nourish skin, prevent and repair deteriorated skin, and inhibit the degeneration of skin. It also helps slow down aging, reduces wrinkles, reduces skin inflammation, and prevents the damage caused by UV rays.
- VITAMIN C or Ascorbic Acid is the substance that the body cannot generate by itself.
Medicinal properties: In the past it was used for treatment of scurvy.
Cosmetic properties: It promotes skin radiance and clearness, inhibits the destruction of elastin and collagen, reduces skin dullness, and reduces fine lines, leaving skin more elastic.
Squeeze a little cream onto fingers and apply in a thin layer with gentle massage to the nipple area.
Apply twice daily in the morning and before bed. ** See the results within 14 days **.
** Note: It contains consumable gel.
- Store at room temperature, avoiding sunlight.
- Cosmetic allergy tested
- Obtains Thailand Trust Mark (TTM) as a quality product approved by the Ministry of Commerce for confidence of product quality
Content: 1 Tube = 10 gram
FDA Registration Number: 10-1-5825644