Royal Jelly Benefits
Royal jelly is a honey bee secretion. It originates from hypopharyngeal glands in the head of nurse bees that are about 5-15 days old and appeared to be milky white. It is intended for feeding worker bees, drones and queen bees for their entire life. Royal jelly contains minerals, proteins, lipids, sugars, water and all the amino acids that are essential for human nutrition. It transforms the bee larvae into queen bees. As a result of this, the queen bees develop into a size double of the worker bees and have a life span of 20-30 times of the worker bees. Based on scientific experiments and observation, royal jelly has excellent benefits to human beings and these are as follows:
- Japanese research reveals that royal jelly has powerful anti-cancer properties. Regular intake of royal jelly can prevent you from cancer and it can prolong the proliferation of your cancer cells.
- Grave’s disease causes enlarged thyroid and some of the related symptoms include bulging eye, disturbed sleep, muscle weakness and increased heart beat. Royal jelly has the ability to lessen the occurrence of these symptoms and it is beneficial to the patients.
- Regular consumption of royal jelly can boost your brain health. It is discovered that royal jelly can stimulate the growth of the stem cells in your brain. Aside from this, it can also prevent diseases such as Parkinson’s disease and Alzheimer’s disease. Royal jelly can also stimulate the cognitive function of your brain.
- Dry skin and wrinkles are two popular signs of aging. It possesses nutrients that support skin renewal such as enzymes, hormones and vitamins. Aside from this, royal jelly can also stimulate the production of collagen in your skin and at the same time it can improve your skin tone. With the help of royal jelly, skin with radiation damage can be healed in a short span of time.
- Cholesterol level is the top concern of those people in the middle age. High cholesterol means you are prone to high blood pressure. It lowers total serum cholesterol level and it can also lowers down the risk of stroke.
- Royal jelly is anti-inflammatory and can treat wounds in no time if applied topically.
- It contains high amount of anti-oxidants which can prevent cancer.
- Since royal jelly is rich in amino acids, it has the ability to boost and strengthen your immune system.
- Royal jelly has high content of minerals such as calcium and iron. These minerals are essential for the health of your reproductive system, bone and blood.
- Royal jelly also contains 8 essential amino acids and notable amounts of sulphur, silicon, phosphorus, potassium, calcium, iron and copper.
Since royal jelly can improve the metabolism of your body, you can expect rapid recovery from fatigue and increased energy. Other royal jelly benefits includes improvement in your skin texture, reduce cholesterol level and relief from pre-menstrual tension and stress. For those people who want to buy royal jelly, please feel free to visit our shop here.