Healthway Royal Jelly 1600 mg.
The dietary supplement product from Royal Jelly benefits for body healthy conditions
Healthway Royal Jelly 1600 mg. is the Royal Jelly in the form of softgel that can be absorbed better than other forms. It’s formulated under the international standard as GMP and Halal. It contains no residues or antibiotics so it’s safe for intake.
- Those unhealthy and with insomnia
- Those entering menopause
- Those with frequent menstrual cramps
- Those with a sign of premature aging
- Those with bad metabolism for the reduction of cholesterol
- Those with risk of Alzheimer’s disease
- Those with fatigue or tiredness
- Those with weak immune system
- Those with dry and wrinkly skin
- Those with weakness caused by illness or during recovery after a surgery
- Helps promote skin to be glowing, youthful and radiant
- Fights against free radicals which are the cause of diseases
- Balances out both female and male hormones
- Vitamin B Complex (Vitamin B 1, B 2, B 3, B 5, B 6, B 9 and B 12)
- Carbohydrate, Protein, and Fatty Acid
- Vitamin C
- Fat-soluble Vitamin as Vitamin A, D, and E
- Minerals, Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc, Potassium, Iron, Manganese, Cobalt, and Copper, etc.
- 10-Hydroxy-2-decenoic acid (10 HDA)
- Amino Acids
Key Ingredients in 1 Capsule:
- Lyophilised Royal Jelly 250 mg.
- Equiv. to Royal Jelly Fresh 1600 mg.
- Equiv. to 10-HDA 15 mg.
Take 1-2 capsules per day, before breakfast or bed.
Content: 1 Bottle = 365 Capsules