Cudent Cooling Peppermint Toothpaste
The toothpaste for healthy teeth and long-lasting fresh breath
Cudent Cooling Peppermint Toothpaste is the toothpaste containing Hydroxyapatite, Fluoride, and Peppermint. It helps prevent tooth decay for healthy teeth with the scent of peppermint to help reduce bad breath and deliver long-lasting fresh breath.
- Contains Hydroxyapatite with 5-8 microns particles which are effective in helping to strengthen the recovery of minerals on the tooth surface (Remineralization). In laboratory test results of dental simulation model, it was found that the surface hardness at micron level was restored after simulating tooth decay more than conventional toothpaste containing 1000 ppm of fluoride and 1,500 ppm of fluoride.
- Contains Hydroxyapatite imported from Switzerland. It is the first toothpaste formula in Thailand that uses such ingredient.
- Contains Fluoride to increase efficiency in preventing tooth decay and help promote healthy teeth.
- Provides Peppermint scent to help reduce bad breath and deliver long-lasting fresh breath.
- Free from SLS to reduce the chance of toothpaste allergy.
Hydroxyapatite, Fluoride, Peppermint
Directions: Brush your teeth with toothpaste regularly, at least twice a day or after every meal for maximum efficiency.
- Children under 6 years old should use the recommended amount of toothpaste and be supervised by an adult while brushing their teeth.
- If the child is exposed to fluoride from other sources, consult a doctor or dentist.
- Contains Sodium Fluoride.
Content: 100 g