Dentamate Herbal Extract Toothpaste
The concentrated formula toothpaste for healthy teeth and oral cavity
Dentamate Herbal Extract Toothpaste is the concentrated formula toothpaste with fine white cream. It is made from concentrated herbal extracts to help reduce the accumulation of bacteria, which is the main cause of tooth decay and bad breath, take care of gum health, remove plaque, and help keep the mouth clean, fresh, and fragrant with herbal smell. The texture of the toothpaste is a fine white cream that is softer than general herbal toothpaste. It is free from starch and sugar that stimulate the growth of bacteria, and does not mix with preservatives and substances that cause foaming which may cause irritation and leave a residue in the oral cavity. With a highly effective concentrated formula, only the amount of a mung bean size can clean the mouth thoroughly, making it last 7-8 times longer than general toothpaste.
- Rich in valuable herbal extracts that help take care of oral health comprehensively
- Prevents and relieves gingivitis
- Reduces the accumulation of plaque and deep stains which are the main cause of tooth decay and gum disease
- Provides concentrated herbal extracts that have properties to help relieve gingivitis and help gums to be firm, strong, and healthy
- Made from pure natural herbal extracts from raw material sources that are specially selected
- Freshens up throughout the day, along with enhancing nourishment of the nerve of tooth
- Gentle on tooth enamel with fine white cream formulated with an ingredient from Hydrated Silica that helps remove stains on tooth surface, tartar, and plaque which help whiten teeth naturally
Aqua, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Camphor, Sodium Bicarbonate, Menthol, Borneol, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Cellulose Gum, Mentha Piperita Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Eugenia Caryophyllus Bud Oil, Zinc Citrate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Calcium Carbonate, CI 77891
- Cloves: helps inhibit bacteria.
- Aloe Vera: reduces inflammation of various mucous membranes in oral cavity.
- Bonio: increases freshness and nourishes the nerve of tooth.
- Salt: improves gum health.
- Zinc Citrate: reduces plaque which is the source of bacteria accumulation.
Directions: Squeeze toothpaste as much as a mung bean size and brush your teeth at least twice a day or after every meal.
Available in 2 formulas:
- Dentamate Fresh Mint Herbal Extract Toothpaste Plaque & Tartar
- Dentamate Herbal Mint Herbal Extract Toothpaste Gum & Teeth Revital
Content: 100 g
There are no reviews yet.