Dentamate Peach Mint Herbal Extract Toothpaste
The toothpaste for healthy teeth and fresh breath
Dentamate Peach Mint Herbal Extract Toothpaste is the toothpaste that uses the technology to retain fragrance and coolness specially with Encapsulated Cool Mint technology, along with Max Fluoride 1500 ppm to help prevent tooth decay, and Potassium Nitrate to help reduce tooth sensitivity effectively.
- Helps soothe and reduces tooth sensitivity
- Prevents tooth decay with Max Fluoride 1,500 ppm
- Helps reduce bad breath and promotes fresh and cool breath for a long time
- Helps maintain healthy gums and teeth
- Helps increase moisture and reduces irritation in oral cavity
- Helps reduce the accumulation of bacteria which is the cause of tooth decay
- Helps reduce the formation of plaque
Green Tea Extract (Organic), HydroSal® FreshCool, Propolis Extract, Licorice Extract, Fluoride (1500PPM), Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Cetylpyridinium Chloride (CPC), Potassium Nitrate, Xylitol, Polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP), Silica, Peppermint Oil, Thymol, Menthol
- Green Tea Extract (Organic) reduces the accumulation of bacteria and helps restore minerals back to the tooth surface.
- HydroSal® FreshCool Encapsulation (Menthol) is an innovation that promotes long-lasting coolness and freshness.
- Propolis Extract helps reduce irritation and takes care of the health of gums and teeth.
- Potassium Nitrate helps reduce tooth sensitivity.
- Sodium Fluoride (1500 PPM) helps prevent tooth decay and acts as a tooth enamel by preventing acid corrosion caused by bacteria.
- Thymol reduces the accumulation of bacteria that causes bad breath.
Directions: Brush your teeth daily for at least 2 times a day or after every meal for healthy teeth and gums.
Recommendations:It contains Sodium Fluoride. Children under 6 years of age should use at a mung bean size of toothpaste and be supervised by an adult while brushing. In case the child has been exposed to fluoride from other sources, consult a doctor or dentist. Do not swallow or eat the toothpaste.
Content: 70 g
There are no reviews yet.