Nature’s Tea Infusion by Unicity
The herbal detox tea for healthy body
Nature’s Tea Infusion by Unicity helps detoxify the body with benefits of 9 kinds of herbs. It has properties in helping the intestinal wall drive mucus to eliminate toxins that remain in the intestines for a long time from the early colon without causing any harm. It keeps the intestines clean with herbal tea of Marshmallow and Chamomile. It also contains many other herbs used by the Chinese and Americans with a sweet and mellow taste without caffeine.
- Clears out the residual toxins in the intestines with the Marshmallow herb that helps release mucus residues that remain in the intestines
- Treats constipation and solves problems for people who are addicted to laxatives
- Provides Peppermint to help improve the excretory system
- Reduces fats and cellulite accumulation as well as supports the weight loss program
- Helps with urination and controls hunger
- Prevents intestinal ulcers
- Reduces the risk of colon cancer
- Detoxifies the body to reduce symptoms of people with allergy and frequent aphthous ulcer
- Marshmallow (helps to drive mucus and toxins in the intestinal wall).
- Peppermint (expels out flatulence and relieves intestinal spasms).
- Honey Suckle (prevents bacteria).
- Bearberry (prevents urinary tract infection).
- Chamomile (prevents intestinal spasms, provides anti-inflammatory effect, and promotes the better sleep).
- Rosehip (prevents infection).
- Orange Peel (reduces acne with high beta carotene and high vitamin C).
- Senna Leaf (stimulates the compression of the intestinal wall for laxation).
- Bucthorn Fogbark (helps soften the stool and has mild laxative effect to kill the virus, provides anti-inflammatory effect, heals wounds, and stimulates new cell formation).
Directions: Soak in hot water for 2-5 minutes in a large glass of 250 ml. Then remove the tea bag from the glass. Drink before bed or after dinner. Drink for 14 consecutive days.
For people with constipation, soak for 10-15 minutes. For vegetarian people, drink for only 7 consecutive days. After that, drink 2 times a week. For the first 1-5 days, you will experience a strong odor depending on individual’s consumption behavior as the body needs to adjust the condition first. Keep checking the amount of excretion per day. If frequent excretion, reduce the time to soak the tea bag. For the first time of drinking, it should be continuously for a period of 14 days to detox toxins from the intestines out at the same time. After 14 days, the intestines should be kept clean by drinking Nature’s Tea for 1 or 2 weeks at a time or after a day of taking a large amount of meat or fats.
- It’s not recommended for pregnant women or breastfeeding mothers.
- It’s not recommended for patients with bowel resection and those with ulcers in the stomach or intestines.
- It’s not recommended for those who have medication to take before bedtime.
Recommendations: On the first day of drinking, there may be abdominal pain which is normal because the herbs in the tea are acting to loosen the waste mucus that sticks to the intestinal wall. (Abdominal discomfort may last for a few days or longer, depending on each person). Nature’s Tea and Chlorophyll can be taken at the same time. After being detoxed with tea, the better results of chlorophyll intake.
Content: 1 box contains 30 sachets.
There are no reviews yet.